What information do we collect?
1. We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
2. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
3. We collect your IP address, browser type, domain name, and we log the length of time of your visit and the number of times you visit. We keep this information for our internal use; we do not share it with others.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visits to our websites.
Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may collect basic information when you view the website and / or contact us using our contact form, data from these methods are used in the following ways:
1. To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested.
2. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
3. To administer a contest, promotion, or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required by company policy to keep the information confidential.
Cash For Old Gold may cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for fraud and other illegal activities, and may in its sole discretion disclose personal information or other information to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena, or government request. Cash For Old Gold reserves the right to release personal information or other information about users who we believe are engaged in fraud or other illegal activities or are otherwise in violation of our company policies, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order, if we believe in our sole discretion that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the web site, or to protect the rights or property of Cash For Old Gold, its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, or employees, agents, third-party content providers, suppliers, sponsors, or licensor's.
Do we use "cookies"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to some features that make your site experience more efficient.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information!
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased knowledge and customer service, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Online Policy Only